So I've finally taken the plunge and joined gmail. While I had a blog before, I've decided to become a member of the modern google age and do everything I need through my gmail account. Shocking, out of control, amazing....I know.
Anyway, this is mostly just a trial run, a first attempt. Since I'm going on study abroad and moving to Rome for the semester in a couple of weeks, and want to keep my friends and family updated on what's happening, I figured I needed to get my things together and create my blog. So here it is. Later, in a few weeks, you'll find updates on what I'm doing, pictures, and all sorts of wildly interesting (or so I hope) information on my life and adventures in Italy.
If you've never been to Rome, or you would like to check out some pictures of the city early, check out this blog: http://romedailyphoto.blogspot.com/. This person is so cool....he takes pictures of different places throughout the city every day or every couple of days and posts comments. You'll also notice that there are lots of individuals thoughout the world who do the same sort of thing throughout their respective cities. It's pretty awesome :)
Anyway, I hope you come back, check out my blog, and respond either through comments or via e-mail...I know I'm going to love hearing from people while I'm out of the country. :)
Have a great day!
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, I am happy you created this blog and I can't wait to hear about what you are up to over in the boot. BTW, what is your gmail so we can chat?
Post a Comment