Hey hey hey,
So it's been seven days since I last posted, and unfortunately I don't have a whole lot to report. School has taken a lot of my time lately, so I haven't been embarking on any major adventures over the past few days. Plus, it has been raining since Tuesday.
Also, today is a national holiday, and everything is shut down. Thus, it was a good excuse to stay in pajamas all day and watch movies...which we did. It was rather lovely.
The rain is supposed to stop by Saturday though, so hopefully we will be able to do some fun things.
On another note...I'm going to Ireland next weekend! It's kind of a last minute trip, but we booked our tickets today and we'll be in Dublin next Thursday....yay!
And...my brother arrives in 16 days! Yessssssss :)
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment